If you've ever bought an ad, billboard or commercial for your business and wondered if it actually delivered customers to your door, you're not alone! Fortunately, you’ve just arrived at a place where you can solve that problem… forever.
Too many businesses advertise, and have no idea if those ads bring in any customers... or at least enough business to actually pay for the ad!
They're stuck asking themselves: "Is my advertising producing any bloody customers?"
You are about to discover a system that will eliminate the guessing from advertising. A system that will walk you through the five crucial steps to creating advertising that produces results every single time…Guaranteed.It doesn’t matter if you sell shoes, houses or hair products, this system will work for you.
My Name is Matthew Bell; I am the president of Accountable Advertising.I'm a results based marketing consultant…meaning I help companies eliminate the struggle of creating effective, results producing advertising. You’ll discover the five critical elements of every ad and why 95% of all advertising FAILS.
Why do I love advertising? because it can be leveraged.
What do I mean by “Leveraged?" It means that once you commit to running an ad, the cost of the ad stays the same but the results can vary dramatically, depending on what the ad says.
To illustrate how this works, here are the results from a moving company who changed their yellow page advertising from their original ad, (which looked like every other ad in the movers section) to an ad using the simple principles of this marketing system.
Which results do YOU prefer?
To find out how your ads can be leveraged to produce this kind of result I would like to offer you a FREE evaluation of any one of your current ads, so you can discover exactly what you need to focus on to improve your ads…and your results.
But first, let's get back to the five critical parts of every ad.
The Five Biggest Sins of advertising Do Your Ads Commit them?
1. Failure to create an impact. This is usually the first and most important job of your ad. Interrupt the prospect, and break him out of his daily ‘trance’. We all tend to go into a trance as we go about our daily routine until something catches our attention and pulls us out of it. Think of your daily drive to work, and how it’s become so routine that sometimes you arrive at work and you don’t even remember the drive.
In Advertising, breaking people out of their trance is most commonly done by using a headline, an attention grabbing picture, or the first words of your commercial. (By the way, your business name DOES NOT count as a headline!)
2. Failure to keep the prospects interest. Even ads that are able to make an initial Impact with the prospect, rarely take the next step and engage them. They don’t create a desire to find out more. Without this crucial step the prospect quickly moves on, leaving behind your ad, and any hope you had of turning them into a customer.
3. Failure to tell your prospects how to make an informed decision. You need to give enough useful information to help your prospect make the buying decision. Tell them what they need to know so they can make an informed choice. Put them in the driver's seat.If you give them enough info, not only will they appreciate it…9 times out of 10 they’ll turn to you when they’re ready to buy.
4. Failure to make your prospects an offer…an offer they can’t refuse! Marlon Brando may not have been an Ad Man, but it’s still sage advice. Yet, as well known as that movie line is, making an offer in most advertising is still rare. You can learn how to make a good offer and you will you get more new customers…making your business more profitable.
5. Failure to format your ad in a simple and logical way. Most advertising doesn’t ‘Flow’. Our brains like a simple, logical progression from one idea to the next. Yet, most ads tend to be haphazard, and expect the reader to look randomly from bottom to top and side to side. Make your ads flow in a logical manner that’s easy for the eyes to followand watch your results skyrocket.
Don’t Even Think of Buying Another Ad Until You’ve Received Your FREE Advertising Evaluation
If, after reading this, you feel that your advertising probably isn’t working for you as well as it could, don’t feel bad.It’s not your fault.You’re just doing what everyone else is doing; following the lead of Mega advertisers like Coca-Cola and McDonalds.
It’s unlikely you have the $100 million dollar ad budget Coke uses to drive home its message into the mind of consumers, so you shouldn’t try to advertise like they do.You want results from the money you spend, and you want results NOW!
You probably also look to other leaders in your industry to see what they're doing. Most businesses do this and it's the reason your ads all tend to look the same. Once you learn how to stand out from the crowd, you won't believe the difference it makes to your advertising results.
I urge you not to waste another penny on advertising that doesn't create tangible results.
So fill out the Online Form now, call 250-215-9666 or email me.Even if you’re not going to run any advertising for awhile...knowing how to use this system will not only change your advertising, it will change your entire business.
Are you ready to find out how your ad scores?
Matthew Bell, President Accountable Advertising 250-215-9666
P.S. This FREE Advertising Evaluation will set you on the right path for creating all your future marketing pieces.Marketing that will actually bring you customers.