Why do I need to fill out an application?
I ask prospective clients to fill out an application form because i don't choose clients based on a first come, first served basis. I choose clients based on the following of criteria:
1. How serious are you about fixing your marketing? if you're not ready to honestly assess your current marketing strategies I won't be much help. Some of your marketing and advertising is likely producing great results, but some of it probably is not. Lets find out what's working and get rid of what's not. You'll have to be brutally honet.
2. Are you open to new ideas and ready to implement them? Many businesses continue to do the same things, and get the same results. That's not the kind of business I'm looking to work with. Are you ready to get extraordinary results with new and innovation marketing techniques?
3. Are you fun to work with? We'll be working together to get the most out of these campaigns and strategies. If it's not an enjoyable relationship i'm not interested.
4. Is your business a good fit for these marketing strategies? Some business aren't a good fit, and i won't waste your time trying to sell you on strategies that won't produce results.
5. Do you run an excellent, customer focused business? No amount of great marketing can fix a business that doesn't focus on being the best it can be. If you care about your customers and their experience with your business it shows.
These are the kind of business' I want to work with. If you feel you meet these criteria please fill out the application below. I'd love to meet with you and discuss how we could work together.